Siam Royal View’s pitch and putt golf course is the only place it is possible to play golf in Koh Chang. This short guide will enhance the enjoyment for everyone.
Use of the Course
In addition to Siam Royal View’s residents and guests, outside visitors are welcome to play on the course and also to enjoy the facilities of the Beach Club.
The management reserves the right to bar any person from playing.
Due to the relaxed beach environment, the holiday atmosphere and in line with other pitch and putt courses around the world, the dress code is less stringent than on a full size golf course. However, players must be dressed in at least a sleeved tee-shirt and shorts must be worn. Shoes are recommended.
Tee times may be booked in advance on a first come first serve basis at the Siam Royal View Beach Club. Times are at ten minute intervals, starting on the hour. The reservation of a tee time obliges the player to pay the green fee irrespective of the whether or not play takes place. Players without a reserved tee time may tee off at the next available time as directed by our staff.
- Please respect your fellow players and other users of the course at all times.
- Players should not move, talk or stand close to either the line of play, directly behind the ball or in line with the hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
- No player should play until the players in front are out of range although players should play without undue delay.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green and mark their cards at the next tee.
- Slower groups should let faster users play through
- Players should repair their divot holes and pitch mark damage to the fairways.
- Players should avoid damaging the hole when removing or replacing the flagstick and the removal of the ball from the hole.
- The head of a club should not be used to remove the ball from the hole
- Players should not lean on their clubs while on the putting green.
- Before leaving a bunker, players should smooth over all footprints and holes.
A serious breach of etiquette or continuous disregard of these guidelines could result in a player being disqualified or excluded from play.
(Information curtsey of the Siam Royal View.)